In Pushkino was tragically killed 10-the summer boy.
the Incident occurred on Thursday, July 16, at the unfinished building in the village Levko, reported in a press-service GSU SK of Russia across Moscow region.
Investigators found that the child was walking with friends and found a construction tape measure which in the course of the game threw on the high-voltage electric wire. As a result, the student was electrocuted and he died.
In the process of checking investigators assigned forensic medical examination.
Stories about how you tried to get help from the Russian state in terms of coronaries and what came of it, email it to COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org