When Lucky Luke pulls out, the box office explodes. His new adventure titled A cow-boy in Paris released on November 2, under the pen of Jul and the brush of Achdé, prances in the head of sales, only a few days after its release. For his 80th adventure, Lucky Luke has traded the vast plains of the West for wandering around in the restricted streets of the capital. The tandem of authors dare a trip extravagant to one who has never left the “american continent”. His only travels outside of the Far West, is limited to Mexico and Canada.
” READ ALSO – Lucky Luke crosses Victor Hugo and Gustave Eiffel in Paris in her next album
The history? In raccompagnant the Daltons in prison, Lucky Luke meets Auguste Bartholdi, the creator of the statue of liberty. Several incidents relate to the statue, and even directly Bartholdi. Lucky Luke is asked to escort the French, and this, up to Paris.
Always too intrepid, the vigilantes of the famous series The Legendary , created by Patrick Sobral in 1994, occupy the second place of the charts with the 21st volume, World without: the battle of the void . They will have a lot to do in the face of the mysterious phenomenon, the “Nothingness” that threatens the world of the elves.
the Best sales from 29 October to 4 November (exclusive leaderboard GFK/Livres Hebdo)
1) The adventures of Lucky Luke after Morris volume 8, A cow-boy in Paris , Jul and Achdé, published by Lucky Comics
2) The Legendary: world without, volume 21, The Battle of the void , Patrick Sobral, editions Delcourt
3) The Arab of the future Volume 4, youth in the Middle East, (1987-1992) , Riad Sattouf, Allary editions
4) Roger and his humans volume 2, Paka and Cyprian, editions Dupuis
5) XIII Mystery, Judith Warner , Grenson and Jean Van Hamme, editions Dargaud
6) Walking Dead, volume 30, New world Order! , Robert Kirkman, Charlie Adlard and Stefano Gaudiano, editions Delcourt
7) The sisters volume 13, Kro of luck! , Cazenove and William, the Bamboo edition
8) Deadly Adèle, tome 15, Funky moumoute , Mr Tan, Diane Le Feyer, a Tourbillon collection Globulle
9) the Passengers of The Wind, tome 8, Blood of Cherries , Francis Bud, editions Delcourt
10) The Arab of the future volume 1, A youth in the Middle East (1978-1984) , Riad Sattouf, Allary editions