The fourth volume of the series, Amazonia signed by Leo, Rodolphe and Marchal remains at the top of the charts for the second week in a row. It showcases the british agent Kathy Austin, deployed in the middle of amazon forest to find a mysterious individual at the physical huge with supernatural powers.
The new adventures of Lucky Luke, leaving the plains of the West for Paris, continues to move up in the rankings, almost four months after its release, from the third to the second place. For his 80th adventure, the lonesome cowboy has traded the vast plains of the West for wandering around in the restricted streets of the capital. The tandem of authors, Jul and Achdé, dare a trip extravagant to one who has never left the “american continent”. His only travels outside of the Far West, is limited to Mexico and Canada.
The third installment of the sci-fi series Ter, The Imposter , released on February 21, right in step with him. the reader follows the adventures of Mandor, found naked and asleep in a safe tomb, at the bottom of a grave, in a hostile desert, uninhabited, where nobody can live. With amnesia and in search of his identity, he goes over his adventures, to see things more clearly and answer all his questions.
the Best sales of the 18 to the 24 of February (exclusive leaderboard GFK/Livres Hebdo)
1) Amazon: Kenya, season 3, volume 4 , Leo, Rudolph and Marchal, editions Dargaud
2) The Adventures of Lucky Luke after Morris volume 8, A cow-boy in Paris , Jul and Achdé, published by Lucky Comics
3) TER, volume 3, The imposter , Rodolphe and Christophe Dubois
4) Katanga, the third and last volume, Dispersion , by Fabien Nury and Sylvain Vallée, editions Dargaud
5) Blake and Mortimer, tome 25, The Valley of the Immortals , Yves Sente, Teun Berserik and Peter Van Dongen, editions Dargaud
6) Sarkozy and Gaddafi: tickets and bombs , Fabrice Arfi, Benoit Collombat, Michel Despratx, Élodie Gueguen, Geoffrey Le Guilcher and Thierry Chavant, editions of The Journal comics/Delcourt
7) The Children of the resistance, volume 5 of The Country divided , Dugomier and Ers, editions Le Lombard
8) Asterix, The secret of the magic potion , Uderzo and Goscinny, after the movie by Alexandre Astier and Louis Clichy, drawing Fabrice Tarrin, editions Albert René
9) Lou! volume 8, En route to new adventures , Julien Neel, editions Glénat
10) The Sisters volume 13, Kro of luck! , Cazenove and William, the Bamboo edition