The Arab of the future continues to be emulated in the ranking of the best-selling comic book. Published on 27 September, the fourth volume of the series is autobiographical of Riad Sattouf remains at the top of the charts now for five weeks. More dense than the previous ones, the top of its 288 pages, the album holds a dimension all the more dramatic.
” READ ALSO – Riad Sattouf: “With The Arab of the future 4, I am free of my family secret”
in the years Following the syrian, the young Riad back in France. His father works only in saudi Arabia and turned increasingly to religion. The young hero feels more and more torn between her two cultures, all the more that things are not going well between his parents. And most of all, his fascination of the father, who émoussait already in the previous albums, turning to a true disillusionment. The thirteenth volume of the series is derived XIII Mystery, Judith Warner , goes after her, followed by the famous zombies of Walking Dead . The comic, which dramatizes the survival of a group of survivors in a world populated by the living dead, presents a new community of survivors is much broader than that of Rick Gram.
the Best sales of the 22 to 28 October 2018 (exclusive leaderboard GFK/Livres Hebdo)
1) The Arab of the future Volume 4, youth in the Middle East, 1987-1992 , Riad Sattouf, Allary editions
2) XIII Mystery, Judith Warner , Grenson and Jean Van Hamme, editions Dargaud
3) Walking Dead, volume 30, New world Order! , Robert Kirkman, Charlie Adlard and Stefano Gaudiano, editions Delcourt
4) the Passengers of The Wind, tome 8, Blood of Cherries , Francis Bud, editions Delcourt
5) Deadly Adèle, tome 15, Funky moumoute , Mr Tan, Diane Le Feyer, a Tourbillon collection Globulle
6) The worlds of Thorgal, volume 8, Kriss of Valnor, The master of justice, Fred Vignaux, Mathieu Mariolle, and Xavier Dorison, éditions Le Lombard
7) The Arab of the future volume 1, A youth in the Middle East (1978-1984) , Riad Sattouf, Allary editions
8) of Dwarves, volume 12, Kardum of Retaliation , Nicolas Jarry and Stéphane Créty, editions Sun
9) Louca volume 6, Confrontations , Bruno Dequier, editions Dupuis
10) Roger and his humans volume 2 , Paka and Cyprian, editions Dupuis