The heroes of our childhood well ahead still at the top. The new album by Blake and Mortimer , The Valley of the Immortals, Lucky Luke , with his 80th adventure, A cow-boy in Paris , dominate the awards, winning respectively the first and second place on the list.
After being launched on the track of Shakespeare in The Testament of William S ., Blake and Mortimer are about to immerse themselves in a plot at the origin of their adventures, the sequel to the Secret of the Swordfish. The writer emeritus Yves Sente, helped this time by Teun Berserik, Peter Van Dongen (rather than by André Juillard), has accepted the challenge!
For his 80th adventure, the lonesome cowboy has traded the vast plains of the West for wandering around in the restricted streets of the capital. The tandem of authors dare a trip extravagant to one who has never left the “american continent”. His only travels outside of the Far West, is limited to Mexico and Canada where the lonesome cowboy has traded the vast plains of the West for wandering around in the restricted streets of the capital.
A wind of youth blows, however, on the standings, with the arrival of the eighth book of Lou, En route to new adventures . A few days after its release, the young girl that the girls follow, since 2004, made a more than honourable in the ranking, winning outright fourth place. And has grown a lot!
It is closely followed by another old hero prestigious, Thorgal. Grzegorz Rosinski, who created the series in 1976 with Jean Van Hamme in the scenario, just make the last episode of a saga which has sold almost fifteen million copies. It was written by Yann, this 36th pane baptized Aniel seal the reunion of Thorgal with his family.
” READ ALSO – Rosinski: “I’m not giving up totally Thorgal”
the Best sales of the 19 to 25 November 2018(exclusive leaderboard GFK/Livres Hebdo):
1) Blake and Mortimer, tome 25, The Valley of the Immortals , Yves Sente, Teun Berserik and Peter Van Dongen, editions Dargaud
2) The adventures of Lucky Luke after Morris volume 8, A cow-boy in Paris , Jul and Achdé, published by Lucky Comics
3) The Old Furnaces, volume 5, Good for the asylum , Patrick Cauuet and Lupano Wilfrid, editions Dargaud
4) Lou! volume 8, En route to new adventures , Julien Neel, editions Glénat
5) Thorgal volume 36, Aniel , Grzegorz Rosinski, and yann, éditions Le Lombard
6) Legendary: world without, volume 21, The Battle of the nil , Patrick Sobral, editions Delcourt
7) The Arab of the future Volume 4, A youth in the Middle East, (1987-1992) , Riad Sattouf, Allary editions
8) The books of Cherry and Valentine, Joris Chamblain and Aurélie Neyret, editions Soleil, collection Metamorphosis
9) The blue Gowns, volume 62, Sallie , Lambil and Cauvin, editions Dupuis
10) Geluck fart shot, This time, it goes too far , Philippe Geluck, Casterman