The troubled history of the Katanga revisited by the duo of Sylvain Vallée, Fabien Nury captivates the audience always. Dispersion , the third and final part of the saga’s eponymous become already cult, is way out in the top of the charts for the second week in a row.
Released on January 25, the album closes with the adventures of Charlie, a black domestic who twists the neck of destiny by putting the hand on a priceless treasure: thirty million dollars worth of diamonds, on a background of a war between the ex-belgian Congo and Katanga province. Mercenaries lawless, corrupt politicians, down to the bone, or former nazis populate this series is brilliant. In this final bloody, the little sister of Charlie, the beautiful Alicia, fencing to save his brother, while machiavellian Armand Orsini, advisor to the minister Munungo, takes secretly the strings.
Tawny-gold forces, the ufo (400 pages) Me, what I love about it is the monsters , a stunning debut graphic novel signed Emil Ferris, appears in the ranking six months after its release. Dedicated by the Angoulême Festival with the award for best album, as well as by the criticism of the comic, the book portrays a 10-year old girl in the Chicago of the 1960s.
” READ ALSO – The box BD: Emil Ferris or beauty monster
The small heroin investigation on the death of his seductive neighbor jewish Anka silverberg quote. The exceptional work of Emil Ferris has been praised by Art Spiegelman, the author of Maus , describing the American as “one of the greatest comic artists of our time.”
the Best sales of the January 28 to February 03, 2019 (exclusive leaderboard GFK/Livres Hebdo):
1) Katanga, the third and last volume, Dispersion , by Fabien Nury and Sylvain Vallée, editions Dargaud
2) The e Great Death, book 8, Rebirth , Régis Loisel, Jean-Blaise Djian, Vincent Mallié, éditions vents d’ouest
3) The Adventures of Lucky Luke after Morris volume 8, A cow-boy in Paris , Jul and Achdé, published by Lucky Comics
4) Blake and Mortimer, tome 25, The Valley of the Immortals , Yves Sente, Teun Berserik and Peter Van Dongen, editions Dargaud
5) Me, what I love about it is the monsters , Emil Ferris, editions of Toussaint Louverture
6) Sarkozy-Gaddafi. Tickets and bombs , Fabrice Arfi, Benoît Collombat, Michel Despratx, Elodie Gueguen, Geoffrey Le Guilcher, editions Delcourt
7) The Children of the resistance, volume 5 of The Country divided , Dugomier and Ers, éditions Le Lombard
8) Asterix, The secret of the magic potion , Uderzo and Goscinny, after the movie Alexandre Astier and Louis Clichy, drawing Fabrice Tarrin, editions Albert René
9) water Lilies black, Didier Cassegrain, Fred Duval, Michel Bussi, editions Dupuis collection Aire Libre
10) The Old Furnaces, volume 5, Good for the asylum , Patrick Cauuet and Lupano Wilfrid, editions Dargaud