Early in the morning in the hospital. Botkin extinguished the fire. As reported by the St. Petersburg emergency management, the fire occurred in the building on Mirgorodskaya street.
At 5:50 in one of the boxes, designed for patients with infectious hepatitis broke out bedding. Also burning environment in the area of 5 square meters.
the fire one patient died — the man suffered fatal carbon monoxide poisoning.
Firefighters spent pouring control at the scene.
the Ministry said that just in case there are 274 patients, including 51 lying. Work with them 87 personnel.
Stories about how you tried to get help from the Russian state in terms of coronaries and what came of it, email it to COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org