In Moscow, a student climbed on electroviscous and got a shock

In the Moscow region teenager was injured after being electrocuted on power lines.

the Incident occurred in the village under Ivojjlovo Ruza. As the reports REN-TV, 12-year-old boy climbed elektronisku, where he was electrocuted and he fell to the ground.

the victim doctors found electromag face, chest, neck, and fracture of the ribs and spine.

Reasons and all circumstances of the incident are currently installed.

Stories about how you tried to get help from the Russian state in terms of coronaries and what came of it, email it to