During the wedding Banquet in Moscow died the bride.
according to REN TV, the 25-year-old girl before he felt bad at the restaurant in the South of Moscow. Arrived the ambulance was diagnosed with anaphylactic shock. Then he was urgently called another team of doctors-reanimatologov, but to rescue her failed.
Anaphylactic shock — a severe allergic reaction which requires immediate help of doctors otherwise there is a high risk of death.
Stories about how you tried to get help from the Russian state in terms of coronaries and what came of it, email it to COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org