In Nizhny Tagil student nearly died after drinking from the heating duct with the homeless

In Nizhny Tagil 12-year-old child suffered from alcoholno poisoning.

according to Agency “Between the lines”, the boy’s parents told police that after he fights at home, he left home and disappeared.

law enforcement officers found the child in a condition of strong alcoholic intoxication in the company of homeless people have of heating. The teen was hospitalized.

the police reported that the boy’s parents made the Protocol under article 20.22 of the administrative code nenalezen about education for being a teenager in a drunken state. The family will put on the account.

Stories about how you tried to get help from the Russian state in terms of coronaries and what came of it, email it to