In St. Petersburg two people hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning and burns

Two people were injured in a fire in Petrodvorets district of St. Petersburg. About it reported in GU Ministry of emergency situations of Russia for the city.

the incident occurred on the street of the lower Column 54 in a private house.

“the fire has hurt 2 people (man and woman) with co poisoning (carbon monoxide) and burns 17-22% of hospitalized”, — stated in the message.

Eliminated open burning.

Stories about how you tried to get help from the Russian state in terms of coronaries and what came of it, email it to