In the suburbs, the baby received severe burns over two-year-old brother

In the suburbs, the baby was in the hospital with severe burns after the incident in the bathroom.

the Incident occurred Wednesday afternoon in an apartment house in the suburban Train. As reported “MK”, two children took a bath. At some point, the eldest child, who is 2.5 years, accidentally opened the tap with hot water.

as a result of his 11-masany brother was taken to intensive care. The baby showed burns on 20% of the body.

Stories about how you tried to get help from the Russian state in terms of coronaries and what came of it, email it to