Under the poles in the Hills (a village in Vsevolozhsk district of Leningrad region) found two corpses. In the emergency services found that the men died due to electrocution.
the Facility is operated by the company “Lenenergo” and is located in the industrial zone, Interfax reports.
As outsiders were near the facility, is not specified. The age of the deceased is unknown.
Stories about how you tried to get help from the Russian state in terms of coronaries and what came of it, email it to COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org