visitors to the restaurant at the Amman ate Shawarma and was in the hospital. Poisoning in Jordanian hospitals was taken 826 people, according to BBC News, citing local media.
Poisoned five-year-old boy died. Four are in intensive care, and another 321 in regular wards, the rest have been discharged, said the head of the health Ministry of Azerbaijan Saad Jaber.
According to media reports, a huge number of victims, the authorities explained that the restaurant offers Shawarma with a big discount. The owner of the restaurant and two others detained. The audit revealed that the meat had not been stored in the fridge and it divorced dangerous to health bacteria.