His nickname comes from his first film: Anemone of Philippe Garrel 1968. The beginning of a career of five decades, where Anne Bourguignon has played roles on the big screen. His last appearance in a movie was in 2018 with a run for their Money by Anne Le Ny. Among his cult films, it will remain the unforgettable Therese of the Father Christmas is a junk . But there is also The Great Journey released in 1987, which earned him the César for best actress. Anemone is also mounted on the boards by playing in particular, in 1972, in The Prison, , directed by Robert Hossein. She had also started his career in the theatre café in the troupe of the Splendid. The actor and comedian took part in a twenty pieces of theatre and toured in more than 70 films.
” READ ALSO – the Death of the actress Anemone, the unforgettable Therese of the Father Christmas is a junk
● Anemone , Philippe Garrel (1968)
● Father Christmas is a junk, of Jean-Marie Poiré (1982)
● For every 100 bricks you’re nothing!, of Édouard Molinaro (1982)
● The Great Journey , Jean-Loup Hubert (1987)
● a run for their Money, Anne Le Ny (2018)