The doctor told me what to do in cases of poisoning by mushrooms

In Russia came mushroom season, which means fans of “quiet hunt” is worth special attention suited to their trophies. Many mushrooms, even seemingly innocuous, easy to be poisoned. What mushrooms most insidious and what to do when the first symptoms of intoxication, the correspondent of “Rosbalt” said Alexander Balakhonov, physician University clinical hospital No. 4 of the First MGMU I. M. Sechenov.

“the Symptoms of poisoning depend largely on the fungus. Most insidious in this sense, pale toadstool, mushroom satanic, false mushrooms, thick and thin pig, stitch. They all look like edible mushrooms. Amanita is also dangerous, but because people will not take them,” said the doctor.

According to Balakhonov, satanic fungus causes indigestion and pale toadstool can cause nausea, vomiting, cramps, watery stools. Lethal dose of venom contains 20-30 grams of grebes — weighs as much a small fungus.

“the Lines will also cause weakness, headache, and disorders of the gastrointestinal tract of varying severity. At the first symptoms of distress is the artificially induce vomiting; to accept smektu, or any other sorbent, for example activated charcoal and consult a doctor. The sooner the better,” advises the doctor.

Specialist calls to collect only the familiar mushrooms, but if there are doubts — to pass.

Earlier, the “Rosbalt” wrote about the top ten poisonous foods that are in every kitchen.

Stories about how you tried to get help from the Russian state in terms of coronaries and what came of it, email it to