The lady with burns is hospitalized from a burning apartment

the Woman suffered from a fire in an apartment in the Central district of St. Petersburg. About it reported in GU Ministry of emergency situations of Russia for the city.

On Mayakovskogo street, d. 36 on fire six-room communal apartment.

“From the apartment evacuated 13 people. Suffered woman 1953 year of birth with burns and poisoning (carbon monoxide) is hospitalized”, — is specified in the message.

open burning is eliminated.

Stories about how you tried to get help from the Russian state in terms of coronaries and what came of it, email it to