it All began last Monday, February 18, with a show very strong, which has since become a movie. But Andrea Bescond, author of the text, and interpreter, and Éric Métayer, his director, have offered a representation of Tickling, or the dance of anger to the public of the Théâtre Antoine, very touched.
This is the second edition of the festival Lyrics citizen imagined by the very active Jean-Marc Dumontet and worn also by the necessary delegate director, Stephanie Battle.
” READ ALSO – Marlène Schiappa soon on stage in The vagina Monologues
The principle is the resumption, on a Monday or Sunday night, most often (but not only), day break, in the circuit of theatres directed by Jean-Marc Dumontet, of shows with strong political content, or societal. But very good performances. It is true, of excellent theatre. No conferences or meetings!
Have the program Words, citizen
● as soon As this Sunday, February 24, 20: 30 , can you admire Denis Podalydès, the brilliant member of the Comédie-Française in What I call oblivion of Laurent Mauvignier. A very sensitive, in the lights, Stéphanie Daniel, on the plateau of the Comedia-Drama Free (4 Boulevard de Strasbourg, Paris Xe). Duration: 1h00.
● Other appointments very attractive: Sunday, march 10, in 21 hours , always in the Comedia-Theater Free, the two wonderful performers that sound Pierre Arditi and Daniel Russo resume the great, and so funny (and serious) text by Jean-Claude Grumberg, to Be or not . Duration: 1: 15. Le Figaro had written: “A comedy essential and smart” and, at the time of the rise of anti-semitism, this time takes a strength very special.
● The next day, at the Theatre Antoine, a face-to-face tasty: François Morel is Chirac, Jacques Weber is Mitterrand. They re-enact, with Magali Rosenzweig, who plays the journalists, the debate of 1988. To meditate without nostalgia… Monday, march 11, in 20 hours. Theatre Antoine, (14 Boulevard de Strasbourg, 75010 Paris). Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes.
● it should be noted, among other proposals, flat seams (our photo), a text written following a command by Carole Thibaut. It is the battle of the workers of the underwear company Lejaby. A real small musical comedy, invigorating and touching. It is at Bobino (14-20 Rue de la Gaité, Paris, XIVe), the Tuesday, march 19, at 19 hours. Duration: 1: 20.
“flat seams”, about the battle of the workers of the underwear company Lejaby. Xavier Cantat
● Finally, don’t miss the text-the late Charb, a text that he completed on January 5, 2015, two days before being murdered in the premises of his newspaper, Charlie Hebdo , with his friends. Hold on to your seats immediately to Bobino, the Thursday, march 21, in 21 hours and applaud Gerald Dumont who takes this reading, which has imagined this moment: Letter to the crooks of the islamophobia that make the game racist . A great time with videos, drawings, music, Lenin Renaud. The text of Charb is published by The Escapees.
other times are to be discovered. The festival runs until 25 march. See the program on www.parolescitoyennes.com The performances were given in Paris at Comedia-Theater Free, Studio Free, to Bobino and Théâtre Antoine. For groups, the communities, the committees of the company: 01 80 40 07 11.