In the suburbs the child had drunk lighter fluid and ended up in the hospital

In a Moscow hospital, brought the baby from the suburbs, poisoned by the chemical.

the Incident occurred on Monday, June 22. A four year old boy drank lighter fluid, according to REN TV, citing his parents.

In the end, the child with a preliminary diagnosis of petroleum poisoning were hospitalized. Information about his condition, and also all circumstances of an event are specified.

Stories about how you tried to get help from the Russian state in terms of coronaries and what came of it, email it to