Russian woman nearly killed elderly mother chereshnevym smoothie

In Ryazan woman nearly died after drinking a smoothie of cherries.

according to referring to the regional Ministry of health, the daughter is prepared for 85-year-old mother who eats only pureed food, smoothies with cherries, but did not notice that there is exposed bone. As a result, the pensioner couldn’t even get a drink of water, began choking, pain and spasms.

Medics ambulance took an elderly patient to the hospital, where doctors extracted the cherry pit from her esophagus. Now with the woman all right.

Stories about how you tried to get help from the Russian state in terms of coronaries and what came of it, email it to